Laurie Blanscet, D.O. – Temecula Bioidentical Hormones Specialist
Temecula Bioidentical Hormones Specialist, Laurie Blanscet, D.O. at An Optimal You, believes that many age-related symptoms can be linked to a hormone imbalance. After the age of thirty-five, hormone levels decline due to aging, stress and environmental attack. That’s when medical problems begin. So doesn’t it make sense that these hormones should be replaced to youthful levels? The hormones used for replacement should be bioidentical, not synthetic, hormones.
We safely replace several hormones such as estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA, thyroid, growth hormone, melatonin, pregnenolone and Vitamin D (pro-hormone).
Laurie Blanscet, D.O. is a board certified Family Physician who has always had a great interest in preventive medicine. After undergoing her own personal medical nightmare and almost dying in 2006, she decided to get additional training in prevention/regenerative medicine so that her patients would never have to endure such an ordeal.
As a result, she has been fellowship trained by the Board of Anti-Aging Medicine and has now opened up her wellness clinic “An Optimal You” anti aging clinic which provides weight loss and hormone replacement treatments to patients in Murrieta and Temecula Valley, California.
Doctor Blanscet loves to help men and women achieve optimum health through the use of bio-identical hormones, proper nutrition, weight loss, and exercise. She can help you to detoxify your life and achieve true balance.
Benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Fewer side effects than synthetic hormones
- Protection against heart disease
- Improved cholesterol, lipid and C-RP (C Reactive Protein) levels
- Improved cognitive function
- Maintain healthy bones, muscles and stamina
- Slower appearance of aging
- Better maintained libido
Causes of Hormone Imbalance
- Poor Diets – excess sugar & carbohydrates, lack of healthy fats & oils, low fiber & water intake, insufficient vitamins, minerals & nutrients, processed & fast foods
- Exposure to Toxins – pesticides, preservatives, second-hand smoke, etc.
- Stress depletes the adrenal glands and can create an imbalance among all hormones
- Lifestyle – lack of daily exercise, poor or insufficient sleep, alcohol, smoking, etc.
- Poor general health
Goals of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)
- Alleviate the symptoms of hormone depletion caused by aging, stress and/or environmental factors
- Give protective benefits that were originally provided with balanced hormone levels in your twenties.
- Re-establish hormone balance.
Specialist Blanscet loves to help men and women achieve optimum health through the use of bioidentical hormones, proper nutrition, weight loss, and exercise. She can help you to detoxify your life and achieve true balance.
Bioidentical hormone services for women and men:
- Hormone Balancing
- Hormone Therapy
- Growth Hormone
- Platelet Rich Plasma treatments
- Chelation Therapy